What to Do When Adjuster Denies your Private Damage Declare!

When you are in an accident and suffer great loss on the form of hospital payments, medical bills extended remedy, psychological anguish, ache and struggling and many more. You hire a Personal Injury Lawyer to handle all the legal matters. But despite winning the case and the damage declare the Adjuster refuses you to pay your Private Damage Declare.

So what should be your course of action? You should first understand who is an Adjuster, what are his duties and for whom does he work. Then you can take proper action.

Who is an Adjuster?

An adjuster or Claim Adjuster is a person who investigates about the Private Damage Declared by the claimant. He can either work alone or with a group of other people to determine damages claimed by interviewing the claimant and witnesses, consulting police and hospital records, and inspecting property damage.

An adjuster or Claim Adjuster is only an investigator who determines the liability of a company, he must not engage in practicing the law. An adjuster must have a 4 year college degree with a state certification as there is no university who offers a degree or major in this field.

What is the role of an Adjuster?

When a person declares his Private Damage claim in any insurance company, the Adjuster comes into the scene. An Adjuster has many duties to perform. He has the most important role in investigating for the insurance company. His conclusion of the investigation determines the future of the Private Damage claimed by the claimant.

Damage Inspection:

Before deciding whether to give the Private Damage Declare to the claimant the Adjuster must thoroughly investigate the damages caused by the other party. His investigation should be unprejudiced and accurate.

Checking Police Reports:

To assess the severity of a Private Damage Declare, an Adjuster has to also go through reports gathered by the police at the time of the accident. Many important points are cleared that way.

Witnesses account:

An Adjuster needs to interview the witnesses of that particular accident. The witnesses account can change the whole Private Damage Declare for good or worse.

Legal Paper work:

The Adjuster handles all the legal paper work required to assess Private Damage Declare. He needs to write down the full report and conclusion of the investigation.

After completing his investigation he is in a better position to determine the damage cost or to reject the claim. Your Private Damage Declare can be reject due to; unlicensed driver, vehicle not worthy of driving, reckless driving, drunk driving, fraud or other personal reasons.

What to do now?

Let’s say that the Private Damage Declare as been denied by the Adjuster. Now what to do? Don’t worry there are some things that you can do after your Private Damage Declare has been denied.

A written explanation can be demanded by the Adjuster, requesting the cause as to why the insurance company has denied your Private Damage Declare. Also mention the agreement clause of the Private Damage Declare so that it can be determined whether the Adjuster is bluffing or not.

If the Adjuster denies your request you can first write a letter to him for confirmation of the deal between the claimant and the other party. If there is still no response then you can contact the insurance commission or file a law suit. Attaching the letter you wrote to the Adjuster will strengthen your claim.

You can also hire a Private Injury Lawyer who can investigate on your behalf. This Private Injury Lawyer will thoroughly inspect your Private Damage Declare and conclude whether you’re Private Damage Declare is claimable or not.

Sometimes at the end of the day it becomes clear the actual cause of denial of your Private Damage Declare. If your Private Damage Declare does get rejected not to worry at all, you can negotiate the terms and conditions with the insurance company.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *